This year in the Boise area, advertisers will spend roughly $260 million, with the majority - 55% - going towards online ads according to Gordon Borrell Associates.
Next year, another $20 million will go towards online ads, with traditional shrinking slightly. How does your media spend budget look? Is it still tilted toward radio, newspapers and television? Now is a good time to take a top-to-bottom look at those dollars and see if they align with the trend in the market and where you can get your best efficiency.
One place we see significant results for clients is with hyper-targeted Facebook campaigns. While anyone can pay a few bucks to "boost" a post on the social platform, Day365 is taking an entirely different approach.
We work with clients to build an end-to-end campaign focused on specific outcomes, with ads that are untethered from the traditional Facebook page (in fact, you don't even need one).
Using a batch of techniques, we use the Facebook platform to provide highly-targeted, spend-efficient campaigns with big results.
Why Facebook? While some might steer you toward ad exchanges - the perils are many. Your ads are highly susceptible to fraud, may appear below the fold (if at all), could get stopped by ad blockers and the data used to target the ideal customer can be faulty at best.
With the Facebook platform, you take advantage of first party data. That means Facebook is using what it knows about its users to match them with relevant ads. And it is not just on the big desktop site. In fact, the best success we see is on the Facebook mobile app, on Instagram and through the Facebook Audience Network - which runs ads across participating mobile apps using the same data available on Facebook. Plus - since many of the ads appear within walled garden mobile apps, they are far less susceptible to ad blocking.
Our process is simple:
- Understand the advertiser's goal. It can be lead capture, foot traffic, website traffic, awareness or other concepts.
- Build a custom campaign. If available, use the advertiser's existing data - like customer lists, email databases etc. - to create custom audience segments. Dial in the exact customer using as many variables possible. Create dynamic, engaging ads.
- Provide a recommendation for spend and tactics to the client.
- Launch the campaign. Monitor, adjust, optimize creatives and make changes as needed.
- Provide after action reports and recommendations for future campaigns.
We pair a thorough understanding of Facebook with best practices in data and ad creative ideas. Let's get to work today - ping me here on LinkedIn or at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can talk about the best practices I'm seeing with other clients and how we can maximize your results.
(And it's not just Boise - we can help you with campaigns in any market nationwide).